Quick Start Instructions
- Install the Microsoft .Net runtime 2.0 if you are not running Windows Vista or later
- Double-click on PimpMyNav.msi to install
- Start the application by clicking the Pimp-My-Nav shortcut on the
- Click "Next" to go to Step 1
- Insert your original CD or DVD map into your computer, then click "Next"
to go to Step 2
- If prompted, click "Yes" to keep any previous changes you've made,
or "No" to discard them and start again from scratch.
- Select the language of the navigation menu you wish to edit.
- Expand the menu tree corresponding to the make of your vehicle.
- Right-click on a menu group and select "Add a POI category" (If this
menu option is grayed out, then you have clicked on a POI category instead of
its parent group)
- Click the "Import" button to browse for a POI file, or simply drag a POI
file onto the form.
- Select or import a new icon if necessary
- Import an optional header image by clicking the "..." button
next to the header field.
- Click "OK" to save changes to the POI
- Click "Next" to go to Step 3
- Click "Create ISO and apply changes"
- Wait for the new ISO to be created
- Click "Next" to go to Step 4
- Insert a blank CD/DVD, then click "Next" to burn the new disk.
See the detailed instructions for more